Celebrating Diwali with 4 Grand Updates!
1. Item invoicing Now generate separate invoice receipts for items like starter kits, equipment, merchandise etc provided to the client by your academy. Add items and start issuing invoices to your contacts.
Now generate separate invoice receipts for items like starter kits, equipment, merchandise etc provided to the client by your academy. Add items and start issuing invoices to your contacts.
Be it a Jersey, a Jacket, a Bat or a Ball, create an invoice for them all!
Available under Settings > Invoice>Items
2. 📈 Performance Reports v2.0 In this upgrade, you can rate using grades or marks. Or you can enable auto grading based on, say, the time they took to complete a race.
Show progress & comparison charts to your clients, add remarks, upload images etc. to track progress and provide constructive feedback.
3. Class Schedule
We’ve added a start button on the Upcoming class card on the Homepage. When you start your class, click on it to log the time the class started along with the coach and client attendance.
Designed with precision so that you are on schedule.
Introducing the reports module to ensure that the data is at your fingertips in an easy-to-read format to help you analyze and grow your business.
Watch this space for we shall keep adding new formats for reports.
- While marking attendance, under the client’s profile photo, you can now view their Payment Status. Take heed of pending payments from here too.
- While receiving payment, you can now Attach Images, say a credit card payment receipt. Foolproof your Transactions with this feature.
- You can now levy Penalties for No-shows when clients, who have reserved a slot, don’t turn up. Here’s to 100% attendance.