- Hero Image for Guest user and logged in CONNECT user
Add images with a clickable button on your Connect home page. You can have different sets of images for guest and logged-in users. A great way to make your landing page more interactive.
- Hide subscription end date on Connect app If you do not wish to show subscription end date, you can hide it by enabling the option under Settings->Connect app.
- Performance Report 📈
- Added bulk assessment flow whereby you can enter the scores of all clients at once – powerful if you are assessing all clients of a class at once.
- Provided option to show/hide various data fields like age, gender, attendance, overall remarks, BMI calculation, duration, date.
- Bulk download client’s performance report info with their total score. You can apply filter to download reports class-wise.
- Bulk & Download Actions
- Import enquiries in bulk using excel file.
- Bulk download client details with no. of sessions and pending amount info.
- Download plans in excel format.
- Add tags to Booking transactions to easily search for specific types of bookings.
- Added filter on listing pages.
- Using the “sessions remaining filter” on Client list page, quickly find out those clients whose subscriptions are about to end.
- Add Terms & Conditions to the invoice you send by entering them in Settings->Invoice->Configuration.
- The add staff invitation flow has been simplified to make it easier for you to onboard your colleagues.
- Do you always deduct a session when your client is absent? If so, enable this option under Settings->General-Client Attendance. spyn PRO won’t ask you again while marking attendance if a session should be deducted.
- On invoice listing page, search by name, email, mobile and item too.
- Now, send messages to clients of Inactive classes too using the new filter options.
Phew! That was a long one. Would love to hear your feedback on this.