AcademyPRO March 2020 Updates
Enhanced subscriber management with AcademyPRO’s March 2020 update: Streamlined communication, class scheduling, and personalized content sharing
- New and improved app for subscribers – The design of the subscriber app has been changed completely. The guiding principle – is to provide you with a tool to easily communicate with your subscribers via posts, messages, upcoming classes, and other relevant notifications. Aptly called spyn CONNECT, we do hope that this new app design will delight you and your clients.
- Staff Salary Computation – As an owner, assign a salary to users by attendance, hours coached, or fixed. spyn will compute for you based on the attendance of your staff.
- Class Schedule – Start/stop the class from the homepage, mark coach and student attendance in the same flow
- Stream live videos or share recorded videos on YouTube with your subscribers. You get to decide who can view/access these videos on the spyn CONNECT app.
- Class reminder notification on the app before the start of class to assigned coaches and subscribers.
- Option to add DOB and Gender under a system user.
- Import multiple subscribers via CSV.
tagged under Release Notes