We are looking for a PHP Developer to help us go global by building a world-class product.
spynPRO is a SAAS product for academy owners, event organizers and facility owners to manage and grow their business.
About our Engineering Department
We build new features on top of a stack using YII2 framework, consisting of web apps communicating through APIs, backed by MySQL databases and currently using Cordova for our Android and iOS apps
We don’t follow rigid Scrum or Kanban, but we do work in an agile, iterative way – we deploy changes multiple times a week to production and try to continuously improve and implement what works for us.
Here are some things you’ll be doing in the role (but not limited to):
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Designing an optimised MySQL database.
- Providing RESTful APIs and working with front-end developers.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Updating and altering code to enhance performance
So, what are we specifically looking for?
- About 1-2 years experience in PHP framework, including both successes and failures, which help you make better decisions.
- Good working knowledge of PHP MVC Frameworks, MySQL & HTML/CSS.
- Significant experience in working on major systems in one or more languages: ideally you’ve built REST API endpoints on top of data storage layers, and understand concepts like authentication, caching, web security, and the way that frontends consume APIs.
- Someone who is adaptable and knows how to build, change, and adapt to the needs of a company as it grows.
Location: Navi Mumbai. It is a work-from-office role.
Timings: Mon – Fri, 9:30am – 6:30pm