We know that handling fees and payments can be about as fun as watching paint dry, a complex and time-consuming task for all.
That’s why, we’re excited to share with you the numerous benefits of integrating your payment gateway account in spynPRO to collect fees in a hassle-free way.
1. Simplified Payment Process: With the integration of a payment gateway, paying tuition fees, course fees, or any other expenses becomes as easy as a few taps on your smartphone for your clients. No more hassles with cash, checks, or complicated bank transfers.
2. 24/7 Accessibility: spynPRO app is available round the clock, giving your clients the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for them.
3. Improved Cash Flow: The automated payment reminders with online payment link means that your clients pay in time, improving your financial stability and enabling you to provide better services to clients.
4. Automatic Receipts: Upon payment, the app generates electronic receipts and messages them too, making it easy to keep track of your transactions for your records and tax purposes.
5. Reduced administrative work: Integrating your account reduces administrative work as it automates payment processing, eliminates manual data entry, and minimizes errors.
6. Multiple Payment Options: Depending on your payment gateway, a variety of options, including credit/debit cards, digital wallets, and bank transfers, are supported nsuring your clients can pay the way that suits them best.
7. Enhanced Security: Security is our top priority. The payment gateway options that we’ve integrated follow the strictest security standards, ensuring that your financial data is protected with top-notch encryption and fraud prevention measures.
Integrating a payment gateway into our app simplifies payments, enhances security, and offers unmatched convenience.
Here’s a list of available options in our app.
* For Indian clients only.
Typically, payment gateway charges are 2% of transaction value + taxes. Our clients may get a special discounted rate.
For Indian clients, CCAvenue and Paytm do not charge payment gateway fees on UPI transactions.