We are looking for an Angular Developer to help us go global by building a world-class product.
spynPRO is a SAAS product for academy owners, event organizers and facility owners to manage and grow their business.
We are a small but growing team of 9 that is changing the way academies teach their students, organizers manage events and facilities manage slot booking. Take your career to the next level with us.
About our Engineering Department
We build new features on top of a stack using YII2 framework, consisting of web apps communicating through APIs, backed by MySQL databases and currently using Cordova for our Android and iOS apps
We don’t follow rigid Scrum or Kanban, but we do work in an agile, iterative way – we deploy changes multiple times a week to production and try to continuously improve and implement what works for us.
Here are some things you’ll be doing in the role (but not limited to):
- Develop user interfaces using the Angular framework
- Integrating RESTful APIs provided by back-end developers
- Create custom directives and components
- Ensuring high performance of the app including unit and performance testing
So, what are we specifically looking for?
- Minimum 1 year experience in Angular, including both successes and failures, which help you make better decisions.
- Good working knowledge of Angular & HTML/CSS.
- Significant experience in working on major systems in one or more languages: ideally you’ve integrated REST API endpoints on top of data storage layers, and understand concepts like authentication, caching, web security, and the way frontend consume APIs.
- Someone who is adaptable and knows how to build, change, and adapt to the needs of a company as it grows.